TEACHING FOREIGN LANGUAGE TERMINOLOGY AT A NON LANGUAGE UNIVERSITIES
INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL JOURNAL “ INNOVATION TECHNICAL AND TECHNOLOGY”,
Vol. 1 No. 2 (2020): STJITT
The article discusses teaching foreign language terminology in a nonlinguistic university within the framework of a modern, competence-based approach to teaching foreign languages. It analyzes the mastery of the lexical skills necessary for professional communication in a foreign language. In addition, the terminological competence of a specialist was investigated as the basis for the formation of professional foreign language communicative competence of future specialists and is one of the main
tasks of teaching a foreign language in a non-linguistic university.
- Mitrofanova K.A. Teaching foreign language vocabulary of the medical sphere of medical students: dis. ... Cand. ped. sciences. Ekaterinburg, 2010. 168 p.
- Molchanova Y.A. Methods of teaching professional terminology to students of a non-linguistic university based on compensatory competence (English): dis. ... Cand. ped. sciences. N. Novgorod, 2009. 206 p.
- Pozdnyakova S.Y. Cognitive approach to the selection and organization of the educational vocabulary-minimum of highly
- specialized military aviation terms German, non-linguistic university): dis. ... Cand. ped. sciences. Irkutsk, 2005. 217 p.
- Pozdnyakova S.Y. Specificity of the cognitive approach in the paradigm of teaching foreign language professional communication //
- Zabaikal state university. Series: Pedagogical Sciences. 2017. Vol. 12. № 2. P. 134-140.